Soliten 5mg Tablet 10's
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Composition Solifenacin 5mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Soliten 5mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Soliten 5mg Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
Soliten 5mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- Solifenacin helps you to have better control over your urination by relaxing your bladder which increases its capacity to hold urine, thereby reducing the need to pass urine.
- It may cause blurred vision, fatigue and sleepiness. Be cautious while driving or doing anything that requires focus.
- It may cause dry mouth. Try chewing on sugar-free gum or taking small sips of water.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol or carbonated drinks as they can worsen your symptoms.
- Do not stop taking this medicine if you do not notice an improvement in your symptoms as it may take some time for your bladder to adapt and your symptoms to improve.
Soliten 5mg Tablet Side Effects:
Solifenacin : Blurred vision, Dryness in mouth, Nausea, Constipation, Stomach upset, Dyspepsia
How to use Soliten 5mg Tablet :
Soliten 5mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Medicine disease interaction:
Soliten 5mg Tablet may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
Soliten 5mg Tablet may cause blurred vision and sometimes sleepiness or tiredness which may affect your ability to drive.
Country of origin: India
Manufacturer/Marketer Address: 90, Delhi - Jaipur Road, Sector 32, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 311.60MRP 380.00