Smuth Suspension 170ml
Manufactured By Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Composition Milk of Magnesia 11.25ml, Liquid Paraffin 3.75ml
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Smuth Suspension Uses:
Milk of Magnesia is used in constipation.
Smuth Suspension composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Smuth Suspension. Please consult your doctor.
Information regarding the use of Smuth Suspension during pregnancy is not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Some healthy tips to prevent constipation from happening:\n\n
- Eat more fiber in your diet. Recommended daily intake is 20-35g
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day
- Exercise regularly at least 3 times per week
- Do not hold in stool as that can worsen bowel issues
- Milk of Magnesia is used for the treatment of constipation.
- ItÂ should preferably be taken at bedtimeÂ as it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- It is usually taken once a day as needed for up to 2 weeks. Do not take a larger dose, take it more often, or take it for a longer period of time than your doctor tells you to.
- TakeÂ itÂ atleast 2 hoursÂ after taking other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of stomach disorders such as appendicitis or a blockage in your bowel.
Smuth Suspension Side Effects:
Milk of Magnesia : Diarrhea, Stomach cramp;Liquid Paraffin : No common side effects seen
How to use:
Smuth Suspension is to be taken with food.
How it works:
Milk of Magnesia works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis, which makes the stool soft and easier to pass.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website