SKELACT 50 MG TABLET strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Composition Eperisone 50mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
SKELACT 50 MG TABLET Uses:
SKELACT 50 MG TABLET composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Eperisone provides relief from rigidity, tension and stiffness in muscles (spasticity) that may occur due to various conditions affecting the nervous system.
- Take it with or after food or a glass of milk.
- Eperisone may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Eperisone as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking it suddenly without talking to your doctor if you've been on it for a long time.
SKELACT 50 MG TABLET Side Effects:
How to use SKELACT 50 MG TABLET :
How SKELACT 50 MG TABLET works:
No. Eperisone or eperisone hydrochloride is an antispasmodic medication and is used to relieve muscle stiffness and pain. It does not have a chemical structure or mechanism of action like steroids
Q. What is Eprisan Myonal?
Myonal is the trade name for active medication Eprisan. It is an antispasmodic medication and is used to relieve muscle stiffness and pain.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 16.01MRP 19.52