Simvofix 20mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Bal Pharma Ltd
Composition Simvastatin 20mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Simvofix 20mg Tablet Uses:
Simvofix 20mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- It should be taken in the evening after dinner and before sleeping.
- It should be taken in addition to regular exercise and low-fat diet to lower levels of fat in the blood.
- Inform your doctor if you experience fatigue, muscle weakness or muscle pain.Â
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function before starting the treatment and regularly thereafter. Inform your doctor if you notice signs of liver problem such as yellowing of skin or eyes, unusually dark urine or stomach pains.
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney disease, liver disease or diabetes. If you are diabetic, monitor your blood sugar level regularly as Simvastatin may cause an increase in your blood sugar level.
- Do not take Simvastatin if you are pregnant or planning to conceive.
Simvofix 20mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Simvofix 20mg Tablet :
How Simvofix 20mg Tablet works:
Cholesterol is a type of fat present in your blood. Your total cholesterol is made up of LDL and HDL cholesterol. LDL cholesterol is called â€œbadâ€ cholesterol as it can build up in the wall of your blood vessels and slow or obstruct blood flow to your heart, brain, and other organs. This can cause heart diseases and stroke. HDL cholesterol is called â€œgoodâ€ cholesterol as it prevents the bad cholesterol from building up in the blood vessels. Triglycerides also are harmful fats found in your blood.
Q. Is simvastatin a blood thinner or a beta blocker or steroid or diuretic or is it a statin or does simvastatin thin your blood?
No, simvastatin is a statin (lipid-lowering agents) or HMG CoA reductase inhibitors
Q. Is simvastatin the same as Lipitor (atorvastatin) or Crestor (rosuvastatin) or pravastatin?
No, although it belongs to same group of medications called statins
Q. Can I take simvastatin with ibuprofen or lisinopril?
No results found for any interaction of simvastatin with ibuprofen or lisinopril, but always consult with your doctor before taking this medication
Q. Can I take antibiotics or clarithromycin or amoxicillin or erythromycin or amlodipine or aspirin with simvastatin?
No, do not take antibiotics or clarithromycin or amoxicillin or erythromycin or amlodipine or aspirin with simvastatin, because they interact with each other
Q. Does Simvastatin cause hair loss or dry mouth or hair loss or constipation or diabetes or depression or it makes you high?
No. Simvastatin does not cause hair loss or dry mouth or hair loss or constipation or diabetes or depression and it is not addictive
Q. Does Simvastatin cause joint pain or makes you tired?
Yes, sometimes Simvastatin may cause joint pain or make you tired.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 67.95MRP 82.86