Siloin 4mg Capsule strip of 10 capsules
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Elio Biocare Lifesciences Pvt Ltd
Composition Silodosin 4mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Siloin 4mg Capsule Uses:
Siloin 4mg Capsule composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Silodosin helps in relieving the symptoms of enlarged prostate. It does not decrease the size of the prostate.
- Silodosin must be taken with food.
- You will feel better within hours or days of starting the treatment. Full effect is usually seen within 2 weeks.
- Silodosin may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- If you are scheduled to undergo an eye surgery due to cataract or glaucoma, inform your eye doctor about the usage of Silodosin.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Siloin 4mg Capsule Side Effects:
How to use Siloin 4mg Capsule :
Avoid Siloin 4mg Capsule with high-fat meals such as olive oil, nuts \u0026 seeds (Brazil nuts), dark chocolate, butter and meat.
How Siloin 4mg Capsule works:
It blocks the alpha-1 receptors located in the muscles of human prostate, urinary bladder and urethra. It relieves the symptoms associated with benign prostatic hypertrophy by relaxing the muscles of the prostate gland and the bladder. Thereby, improving the urine flow and reducing the BPH symptoms.
Q. Apart from taking medicines, what can I do to manage my symptoms due to enlarged prostrate?
Simple lifestyle changes can help you manage your symptoms better. Try to urinate as soon as you feel the urge. However, take care not to strain or push to empty your bladder. Avoid drinking fluids (especially alcohol, caffeine) a few hours before going to bed or going out. Also, you should not take any other medicine without consulting your doctor because some medicines can increase your urge to urinate.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 132.84MRP 162.00