Shanvudin 150mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Shantha Biotech
Composition Lamivudine 150mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Shanvudin 150mg Tablet Uses:
Shanvudin 150mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Lamivudine for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection.
- In combination with other medicines, it is used for the treatment of HIV infections.
- Take it with food, as this increases the absorption of the medicine into the body.
- Lamivudine may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- You may still develop infections or other illnesses associated with viral infection while taking this medication.
- You can also pass on HIV or HBV to others. Don't share needles or personal items that can have blood or body fluids on them.
- During treatment and for at least six months after stopping this medicine, regular blood tests are needed to monitor your liver function, level of hepatitis B virus and blood cells in your blood.
Shanvudin 150mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Shanvudin 150mg Tablet :
How Shanvudin 150mg Tablet works:
Lamivudine is used to treat hepatitis B but some patients may be resistant to this dru
Q. Can Lamivudine be crushed?
Lamivudine cannot be crushed but it can be broken into two parts to give it to children. Please go by the recommendation of the doctor
Q. Can Lamivudine cause anemia?
Lamivudine may cause anemia as a side effect in some patients. Kindly consult your doctor in case any side effects are observed.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 112.75MRP 137.50