SF 20mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By West-Coast Pharmaceutical Works Ltd
Composition Sucralfate 20mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
SF 20mg Tablet Uses:
SF 20mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Sucralfate aids in healing of ulcers in the stomach and intestine.
- TakeÂ it on an empty stomach, preferably 1 hour before a meal.
- Do not take antacids 30 minutes before or after taking this medication.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Sucralfate can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- It may take 4-6 weeks or more for the ulcers to heal completely. Do not stop taking the medicine until your doctor tells you to.
- Inform your doctor if you have a kidney disorder.
SF 20mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use SF 20mg Tablet :
How SF 20mg Tablet works:
Sucralfate is not an antibiotic/sulfa drug/ PPI (proton-pump inhibitor) or a pain-killer. It is an ulcer protective medicine
Q. Is Sucralfate available or sold over the counter?
No. Sucralfate is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q. Is Sucralfate gluten free?
Yes. Sucralfate is gluten free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use
Q. Is Sucralfate safe?
Yes. Sucralfate is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q. Can I take Sucralfate with Prilosec/Nexium/ Tylenol/Zantac/ibuprofen/Pepto?
Yes. Sucralfate can be taken with Prilosec/Nexium/ Tylenol/Zantac/ibuprofen and Pepto if prescribed by your doctor
Q. Does Sucralfate cause headaches/weight gain/insomnia/ heartburn?
Sucralfate does not cause headaches/weight gain/insomnia or heartburn. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Q. Is Sucralfate a narcotic drug?
No. Sucralfate is not a narcotic drug.
Rs 20.50MRP 25.00