Schizopra 10mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Aripiprazole 10mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Schizopra 10mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Aripiprazole for relieving psychotic symptoms and manic episodes.
- It may take 4 to 6 weeks to see full effects on thoughts and mood. Keep taking it as prescribed.
- Take it in the morning to avoid difficulty sleeping.
- It may increase your blood sugar and cholesterol. Eat healthy, exercise regularly and monitor your blood levels regularly.
- Aripiprazole may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Aripiprazole as it may cause excessive drowsiness.Â
- Talk to your doctor if you notice sudden mood changes, unusual movements or develop suicidal thoughts.
Schizopra 10mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Schizopra 10mg Tablet :
How Schizopra 10mg Tablet works:
No, Ariday is not an addictive, narcotic or controlled substances
Q. Is Ariday generic for Abilify?
Yes, Ariday is generic name of Abilify, the trade name
Q. Is Ariday a Benzodiazepine/ Benzo?
No, Ariday belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic
Q. Is Ariday an antipsychotic?
Yes, it belongs to a group of medications called atypical antipsychotic.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 49.16MRP 59.95