Sarin 40mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Saimed Formulations
Composition Isoxsuprine 40mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Sarin 40mg Tablet Uses:
Sarin 40mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Isoxsuprine for the treatment of premature labor.
- It may also be used in the treatment of peripheral vascular diseases.
- Avoid stress or any kind of strenuous activity to prevent premature labor
- Isoxsuprine may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform your doctor if you experience a rash or irregular heartbeats or if you have bleeding disorders, glaucoma, or heart disease.
Sarin 40mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Sarin 40mg Tablet :
How Sarin 40mg Tablet works:
Take this medicine, as per the advice of your doctor. The dose and duration depend on your exact medical condition. However take it at the same time of each day, to help you remember it.
Q. What precautions do I need to take while taking Isorik?
You should consult your doctor, immediately if your contractions begin again or your water breaks.
Q. Â What are the possible side effects of using Isorik?
The common side effects of Isorik are trembling, nervousness, weakness, dizziness, flushing, tachycardia, chest pain, nausea, and vomiting. If any of these side effects bother you, consult with your doctor.
Q. What is Isorik and what is it used for?
Isorik contains a medicine called Isoxsuprine. It is used in the treatment of premature labor, a condition when uterus starts contracting too early than usual. It may also be used in the treatment of peripheral vascular diseases.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 59.04MRP 72.00