Salgatran 800mg/160mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Bevit Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Sulfamethoxazole 800mg,Trimethoprim 160mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Salgatran 800mg/160mg Tablet Uses:
Salgatran 800mg/160mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Sulfamethoxazole to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Your doctor will ensure that you are well hydrated during treatment with this medicine.Â
- Your doctor may get regular blood, urine tests while you are on this medication.
- Do not take Sulfamethoxazole if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Discontinue Sulfamethoxazole and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
Salgatran 800mg/160mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Salgatran 800mg/160mg Tablet :
Take it with food, if it causes stomach upset.
How Salgatran 800mg/160mg Tablet works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Use of Salgatran 800mg/160mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 9.09MRP 11.09