Roxid 25mg Drop packet of 10 ml Drop
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Roxithromycin 25mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Roxid 25mg Drop Uses:
Roxid 25mg Drop composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Roxithromycin to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Take it 1 hour before or two hours after food.
- Do not take antacids 2 hours before or after taking Roxithromycin.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Stop taking Roxithromycin and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.
Roxid 25mg Drop Side Effects:
How to use Roxid 25mg Drop :
How Roxid 25mg Drop works:
Macrox is safe if taken for prescribed duration in prescribed doses as advised by your doctor.
Q. Does Macrox treat urinary tract infections (UTI)?
Macrox can be used to treat lower urinary tract infections i.e. infections of the urinary bladder and urethra. However, please consult a doctor before taking any antibiotics for your condition as it is important to diagnose the infection before starting antibiotics.
Q. Can the use of Macrox cause diarrhea?
Yes, the use of Macrox can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If you are experiencing severe diarrhea, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. How long does Macrox takes to work?
Usually, Macrox starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. What if I don't get better after using Macrox?
Inform your doctor if you don't feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Also, inform him if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Q. Can I stop taking Macrox when my symptoms are relieved?
No, do not stop taking Macrox and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Q. Can the use of Macrox cause infertility?
There is no firm evidence to suggest that the use of Macrox will cause infertility in males or females.
Q. Is Macrox an antibiotic?
Macrox is an antibiotic and belongs to the group of antibiotics known as macrolides. Macrox prevents bacteria from growing, by interfering with their protein synthesis.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 59.24MRP 72.25