Roff Bcd 25mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Rofecoxib 25mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Roff Bcd 25mg Tablet Uses:
Roff Bcd 25mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Rofecoxib helps relieve pain and inflammation.
- ItÂ may cause fewer stomach problems as comparedÂ to other NSAIDs like Ibuprofen or Naproxen.
- It may cause dizziness and fatigue. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Do not consume alcohol while on treatment with this medicine as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Regularly monitor your blood pressure while taking this medicine, particularly in the first two weeks after starting treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of stomach ulcers, heart diseases, high blood pressure, and liver or kidney disease.
- During long-term treatment, your doctor may want to take regular blood tests to monitor your liver function.
- Do not take Rofecoxib if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding.
Roff Bcd 25mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Roff Bcd 25mg Tablet :
How Roff Bcd 25mg Tablet works:
Roxib is relatively safe if used as prescribed. In case of any side-effects, please consult your doctor
Q. Is Roxib a narcotic?
No, Roxib is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
Q. How does Roxib work?
Roxib belongs to a group of medicines called COX-2 selective nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It works by inhibiting certain chemical called prostaglandin which is responsible for pain and inflammation.
Medicine disease interaction:
Use of Roff Bcd 25mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Rs 32.80MRP 40.00