Roff 12.5mg Injection vial of 2 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Rofecoxib 12.5mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Roff 12.5mg Injection Uses:
Roff 12.5mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Rofecoxib helps relieve pain and inflammation.
- ItÂ may cause fewer stomach problems as comparedÂ to other NSAIDs like Ibuprofen or Naproxen.
- It may cause dizziness and fatigue. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Do not consume alcohol while on treatment with this medicine as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Regularly monitor your blood pressure while taking this medicine, particularly in the first two weeks after starting treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of stomach ulcers, heart diseases, high blood pressure, and liver or kidney disease.
- During long-term treatment, your doctor may want to take regular blood tests to monitor your liver function.
- Do not take Rofecoxib if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding.
Roff 12.5mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Roff 12.5mg Injection :
How Roff 12.5mg Injection works:
Roxib is relatively safe if used as prescribed. In case of any side-effects, please consult your doctor
Q. Is Roxib a narcotic?
No, Roxib is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
Q. How does Roxib work?
Roxib belongs to a group of medicines called COX-2 selective nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It works by inhibiting certain chemical called prostaglandin which is responsible for pain and inflammation.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 17.27MRP 21.06