Risnia 4mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cipla Ltd
Composition Risperidone 4mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Risnia 4mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Risperidone helps treat schizophrenia and mania.
- It may cause less weight gain, sedation, and heart problems as compared to other similar medicines.
- It may take 4-6 weeks to notice any medication effects. Keep taking it as prescribed.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Risperidone can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- It may cause increase in weight, blood sugar, cholesterol, and fat. Eat healthy, exercise, and monitor your levels regularly.
- Inform your doctorÂ if you experience any abnormal movements or restlessness.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart diseases as Risperidone can increase your risk of irregular heartbeat.
- Do not stop taking Risperidone without talkingÂ to your doctor first as it may cause worsening of symptoms.
Risnia 4mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Risnia 4mg Tablet :
How Risnia 4mg Tablet works:
No. Risperidone is neither addictive nor controlled substance
Q. Is Risperidone an antipsychotic/ sedative/SSRI/ neuroleptic?
Risperidone is an atypical antagonist which may show sedative effects. It has affinity towards serotonin. Few studies have shown that Risperidone induces neuroleptic malignant syndrome
Q. Is Risperidone used for anxiety?
No. Risperidone is not used for anxiety
Q. Is Risperidone a benzo?
No. Risperidone is not a benzo
Q. Is Risperidone the same as risperdal?
Yes. Risperdal is a brand name of drug Risperidone
Q. Can I take Risperidone with nyquil?
No. Taking Risperidone with Nyquil (dextromethorphan and doxylamine) may increase the side effects such as drowsiness, blurred vision, dry mouth, heat intolerance, flushing, decreased sweating, difficulty urinating, abdominal cramping, constipation, rapid heartbeats, confusion, and memory problems
Q. Can I take vicodin/tramadol/ ambien/diazepam with risperidone?
Using Vicodin (acetaminophen and hydrocodone), Ambien (zolpidem) or diazepam together with risperidone may increase side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Tramadol may increase the risk of seizures when given with risperidone
Q. Can I take ibuprofen/ trazodone/melatonin/ Tylenol with risperidone?
Yes. Taking ibuprofen/ trazodone/melatonin/ Tylenol (acetaminophen) with risperidone does not cause any harmful effects. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Q. Does Risperidone cause depression/ weight loss/ high prolactin levels/ weight gain/ lower blood pressure/ make you high or drowsy/ help you sleep?
These side effects are commonly observed with Risperidone use. Stop taking Risperidone and consult your doctor immediately if you experience any of these symptoms.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 27.24MRP 33.22