Rexizole-B Lotion bottle of 30 ml Lotion
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Dermarex HealthCare India Pvt. Ltd.
Composition Beclometasone 0.025% w/v,Clotrimazole 1% w/v
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Rexizole-B Lotion Uses:
Rexizole-B Lotion composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- BeclometasoneÂ helps treat inflammation, severe allergies, flare-ups of ongoing illnesses, and many other medical problems that require either reduction of inflammation or suppression of the immune system.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Beclometasone can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems can happen when you start taking Beclometasone. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.
- Do not stop taking Beclometasone suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.
Rexizole-B Lotion Side Effects:
How to use Rexizole-B Lotion :
How Rexizole-B Lotion works:
The duration depends on the disease for which treatment is being given. Please follow the advice of your doctor
Q. Can I take Sudafed/pseudoephedrine, paracetamol, antihistaminics/ cetirizine, ibuprofen with beclometasone?
Yes, pseudoephedrine, paracetamol, cetirizine, ibuprofen can be taken along with beclometasone. Please consult your doctor before changing medication
Q. Does Beclometasone cause weight gain?
Beclometasone can cause weight gain after long term use. Please consult your doctor if you are experiencing weight gain
Q. Is Beclometasone safe?
Beclomethasone is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 98.40MRP 120.00