Revodol 100mg Tablet SR strip of 10 tablet sr
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Tramadol 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Revodol 100mg Tablet SR Uses:
Revodol 100mg Tablet SR composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Use only for severe acute pain for not more than 5 days.
- Prolonged use may result in physical and psychological dependence even at recommended dosages.
- Avoid driving or using machinery if you feel dizzy after taking Tramadol.
- It is better to take with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Your doctor may adjust your dose if you have liver or kidney disease.
Revodol 100mg Tablet SR Side Effects:
How to use Revodol 100mg Tablet SR :
How Revodol 100mg Tablet SR works:
Tramadol may cause drowsiness and dizziness, especially in the beginning of the treatment. Do not drive or work with tools or machinery if your alertness is affected. It is not advisable to drink alcohol during treatment with this medicine as it might increase sleepiness.
Medicine disease interaction:
Consult a doctor immediately if the baby shows signs of increased sleepiness (more than usual), difficulty breastfeeding, breathing problems, or limpness.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 106.60MRP 130.00