Relicalm 5 Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Reliance Formulation Pvt Ltd
Composition Trifluoperazine 5mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Relicalm 5 Tablet Uses:
Relicalm 5 Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Trifluoperazine for the treatment of schizophrenia.
- It may cause less weight gainÂ as compared to other similar medicines.
- Take it at bedtime to avoid feeling sleepy during the day.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Trifluoperazine can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it can cause increased sedation.
- Inform your doctor if you experience abnormal movements, particularly of the face, lips, jaw and tongue, while taking this medicine.
- It may increase your blood sugar and cholesterol level. Eat healthy, exercise regularly and monitor your blood levels regularly.
- Don't stop taking Trifluoperazine without talkingÂ to your doctor first as it may cause worsening of symptoms.
Relicalm 5 Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Relicalm 5 Tablet :
How Relicalm 5 Tablet works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 10.66MRP 13.00