Rasuric 1.5mg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Aureate Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Composition Rasburicase 1.5mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Rasuric 1.5mg Injection Uses:
Rasuric 1.5mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Rasburicase lowers uric acid levels in the blood which helps prevent kidney damage in cancer patients.
- It is injected slowly into a vein.
- It is given once a day, for up to 7 days.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests doneto check the levels of uric acid during treatment with this medicine.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you experience difficulty breathing, chest pain, swelling in the face and throat, itching, or dizziness.
Rasuric 1.5mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Rasuric 1.5mg Injection :
How Rasuric 1.5mg Injection works:
No. Rasuric is not a chemo or cytotoxic drug.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 5842.50MRP 7125.00