Rabden 20mg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By BMW Pharmaco India Pvt. Ltd.
Composition Rabeprazole 20mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Rabden 20mg Injection Uses:
Rabden 20mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Take it one hour before the meal, preferably in the morning.
- It is a well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time.
- Some healthy tips to prevent acidity from happening:
- \nAvoid taking hot tea, coffee, spicy food, and chocolate. Instead, have cold milk and cold coffee as these help neutralize the acid in the stomach.\n \n
- \nAvoid alcohol and smoking.\n \n
- \nAvoid eating late at night or before bedtime.\nÂ \n \n
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever or stomach pain that does not go away.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking it for 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problem that needs attention.
- Long-term use can cause weak bones and deficiency of minerals such as magnesium. Take adequate dietary intake of calcium and magnesium or their supplements as prescribed by your doctor.
Rabden 20mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Rabden 20mg Injection :
How Rabden 20mg Injection works:
Yes, long term use of Rabeprazole can cause thinning of bones, which is called osteoporosis. Rabeprazole decreases the calcium absorption leading to calcium deficiency, and increases the risk of bone fractures of hip, wrist or spine.
Q. Can I take Rabeprazole with vitamin D?
Yes, vitamin D can be taken along with Rabeprazole. Vitamin D is generally advised to be taken as a supplement with Rabeprazole as its long-term use decreases the absorption of calcium and cause calcium deficiency. This can lead to osteoporosis (thinning of bones) and increase the risk of bone fractures like hip, wrist and spine fractures.
Q. How is Rabeprazole useful in the treatment of H. pylori infection?
Rabeprazole is used along with antibiotics for the treatment of H.Pylori infection. It works by decreasing stomach acid volume and decreasing breakdown and washout of antibiotics leading to an increased antibiotic concentration and tissue penetration. It also helps in the symptomatic relief by decreasing associated acidity, reflux, and heartburn.
Q. Can long term use of Rabeprazole cause magnesium deficiency?
Long-term use of Rabeprazole can lower magnesium levels in patients taking multiple daily doses for a year or longer (at least 3 months). Get your magnesium levels checked at regular intervals. Tell your doctor if you experience seizures, dizziness, abnormal or fast heartbeat, jitteriness, jerking movements or shaking (tremors), muscle weakness, spasms of the hands and feet, cramps, muscle aches or spasm of the voice box.
Q. How long does it take for Rabeprazole to work?
Rabeprazole will start working in 2-3 hours after taking it. You should start feeling better in 2-3 days.
Q. What is the best time to take Rabeprazole?
It is best to take Rabeprazole before your breakfast. If you are taking two doses, take it in the morning and evening. Rabeprazole is more effective when it is taken 30 min before your food.
Q. Can I stop taking Rabeprazole if I feel better?
No, do not stop taking Rabeprazole before completing the full course of treatment. You will start to feel better before your treatment is complete.
Q. Is it safe to use Rabeprazole for long term?
Rabeprazole should be used as long as prescribed by your doctor. Rabeprazole is usually considered to be safe when taken in the recommended dose and duration.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 49.60MRP 62.00