Puregraf 150IU HP Injection (1 Vial)
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Gufic Bioscience Ltd
Composition Menotrophin 150IU
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Puregraf 150IU HP Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Puregraf 150IU HP Injection. Please consult your doctor.
Puregraf 150IU HP Injection is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy
- It may also be used to stimulate sperm formation in men.
- The injection is administered under the skin. Follow the recommended dosage and monitoring schedules to minimise the possibility of ovarian hyperstimulation.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you have severe pelvic pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sudden weight gain, trouble breathing, or decreased or no urination during treatment, as these could be symptoms of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
- Do not use Menotrophin if you are already pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Pregnancy following treatment with Menotrophin is more likely to result in a multiple pregnancy (twins or more) than if you had conceived naturally.
- Menotrophin stimulates the production of eggs in women undergoing treatment for infertility.
- Your doctor may prescribe more than one medicine as part of your suggested pregnancy plan.
Puregraf 150IU HP Injection Side Effects:
Menotrophin : Abdominal cramp, Abdominal pain, Abdominal swelling, Headache, Injection site allergic reaction, Injection site pain, OHSS (Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome), Nausea
How to use Puregraf 150IU HP Injection :
No interaction found/established
Medicine disease interaction:
There is limited information available on the use of Puregraf 150IU HP Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 1398.10MRP 1705.00