Pregachieve Hmg 75IU Injection vial of 1 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Menotrophin 75IU
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Pregachieve Hmg 75IU Injection Uses:
Pregachieve Hmg 75IU Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- It may also be used to stimulate sperm formation in men.
- The injection is administered under the skin. Follow the recommended dosage and monitoring schedules to minimise the possibility of ovarian hyperstimulation.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you have severe pelvic pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sudden weight gain, trouble breathing, or decreased or no urination during treatment, as these could be symptoms of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
- Do not use Menotrophin if you are already pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Pregnancy following treatment with Menotrophin is more likely to result in a multiple pregnancy (twins or more) than if you had conceived naturally.
- Menotrophin stimulates the production of eggs in women undergoing treatment for infertility.
- Your doctor may prescribe more than one medicine as part of your suggested pregnancy plan.
Pregachieve Hmg 75IU Injection Side Effects:
How to use Pregachieve Hmg 75IU Injection :
How Pregachieve Hmg 75IU Injection works:
Diva Hmg contains an active ingredient called Menotrophin. Menotrophin is a mixture of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH). It is used to treat infertility in women, who face a problem with ovulation. It works by helping follicles (which contains egg) to mature in the ovaries, resulting in the release of a properly developed egg. It is also used in assisted reproductive technology procedures (ART) such as in-vitro fertilization (IVF), which help women to become pregnant. It may also be used in adult men, who have low sperm cell count, due to lack of certain hormones.
Q. How and in what dose can it be used?
It is given as an injection into a muscle or under the skin. Always take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Your doctor might decide the dose based on your gender and the condition for which treatment is being given. In women, treatment duration depends on the ovarian response, for which constant monitoring is done by the doctor.
Q. What if I miss a dose of Diva Hmg?
Ideally, you should try not to miss a dose of Diva Hmg. However, please talk to your doctor as soon as you remember that you have missed a dose.
Q. What are the side effects of using Diva Hmg?
The common side effects are pain and swelling at injection site, headache, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain. If any of these side effects bother you, please consult with your doctor. In addition, this medicine may increase the likelihood of conditions like ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) and multiple pregnancy.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 902.00MRP 1100.00