Prega News Pregnancy Test Kit
Manufactured By Mankind Pharma Ltd
Composition Pregnancy Test Kit
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
- Prega News Pregnancy Test Kit is a fast pregnancy test that provides results in just 5 minutes
- Pregnancy Test Kit only requires three drops of urine to give accurate results
- The detection card consists of absorbent paper, a sample well, and a result window
- The urine should be placed in the sample well
- The resulting window displays the test results using pink lines
- The Pregnancy Test Kit detects the presence of the human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) hormone in the urine to determine pregnancy
- Pregnancy Test Kitt is for single-use only
- Protect Pregnancy Test Kit from heat and direct sunlight
Prega News Pregnancy Test Kit Uses:
- Prega News Pregnancy Test Kit is a convenient and user-friendly pregnancy test kit designed for home use
- This Pregnancy Test Kit provides quick results within 5 minutes, allowing you to determine pregnancy in the comfort of your own home
- For best accuracy, it is recommended to use the first urine in the morning for testing
- The first-morning urine is more concentrated, which enhances the chances of obtaining reliable and precise results
Prega News Pregnancy Test Kit composition:
How to use Prega News Pregnancy Test Kit :
- Collect your first-morning urine in a container.
- Use a dropper to put three drops of urine into the sample well.
- Wait for 5 minutes and read the results.
- Two pink lines in the Easy Read Result Window indicate pregnancy.
- One line means you're not pregnant.
- If no pink line appears, the test is invalid.
Country of origin: India
Manufacturer/Marketer Address: Mankind Pharma Ltd, 208, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi - 110020
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 57.00MRP 60.00