Pentawin 30mg Injection vial of 1 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries
Composition Pentazocine 30mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Pentawin 30mg Injection Uses:
Pentawin 30mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Use Pentazocine as instructed by your doctor. Never take in greater amounts or more often than prescribed.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Pentazocine, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Store opioid pain relievers in a safe place and out of reach of others.
Pentawin 30mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Pentawin 30mg Injection :
How Pentawin 30mg Injection works:
Pzocin may cause drowsiness and dizziness, especially in the beginning of the treatment. Do not drive or work with tools or machinery if your alertness is affected. It is not advisable to drink alcohol during treatment with this medicine as it might increase sleepiness.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 4.92MRP 6.00