Paclitax 300mg Injection vial of 50 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cipla Ltd
Composition Paclitaxel 300mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Paclitax 300mg Injection Uses:
Paclitax 300mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Paclitaxel is an anti-cancer medication used for the treatment of breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, and non-small cell lung cancer.
- It is given as an intravenous (IV) injection into your vein, usually over 1 hour and every three weeks.
- Do not take Paclitaxel if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Use reliable methods of contraception to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests done to monitor your blood cells and liver function during treatment with this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you notice unexplained bruising or bleeding, sore throat, mouth ulcers, high temperature (fever) or other signs of infection.
- Talk to your doctor if you have sudden weight gain or if you have swelling in your arms and legs that doesn't go away.
Paclitax 300mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Paclitax 300mg Injection :
How Paclitax 300mg Injection works:
Yes, Cansure is generic/ taxane/ FDA approved/ cytotoxic
Q. Is Cansure a vesicant?
Cansure is usually a vesicant (irritant)
Q. Is Cansure light sensitive/ hydrophobic/ cardiotoxic?
Yes, Cansure is light sensitive/ hydrophobic/ cardiotoxic
Q. Does Cansure cause hair loss?
Yes, Cansure may cause hair loss as a side effect. Please inform your doctor about any side effect while you are on Cansure therapy
Q. What is Cansure derived from?
Cansure is derived from bark of the Pacific yew, Taxus brevifolia.
Medicine disease interaction:
As there is no reason why you cannot continue driving between courses of Paclitax 300mg Injection but you should remember that this medicine contains some alcohol and it may be unwise to drive
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 9430.00MRP 11500.00