Otobiotic SF Eye/Ear Drops 5ml 5ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Entod Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Lidocaine/Lignocaine 2% w/v,Clotrimazole 1% w/v,Of
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
No interaction found/established
- Do not use more quantity of lidocaine than recommended as this may culminate into excessive absorption of drug causing serious side effects, such as fits. \n
- Do not use this medicine in case of open wounds or damaged areas (especially in mouth) as this may result into excessive absorption of active ingredient. \n
- Do not give this medicine to children under the age of 12 years. \n
- Do not apply more frequently than every 3 hours. \n
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken, or might take any other medicines. \n
- Consult your doctor before taking lignocaine if you are pregnant or lactating. \n
How to use:
How it works:
Yes. These are all the other names for an amide type local anesthetic, lidocaine. Lidocaine acts by stopping the sensation of pain by acting on peripheral nerves in the body. It is generally available as topical gel formulation however injections are also available
Q. Is lidocaine an opiate/ narcotic/ steroid drug/ omega 3/ nitrates/ cholesterol/ contain codeine/ sulpha?
No. Lidocaine (Lox) is an amide type local anesthetic used to relieve pain topically or by an injection. It is not an opiate narcotic, steroid, omega 3, nitrates, and cholesterol. It does not contain codeine or sulpha
Q. Is lidocaine and Lox2 safe?
Lidocaine (also available as Lox2) is safe for usage when applied topically as instructed by a doctor. Lidocaine in injectable formulation must not be self-medicated. Always follow the doctor's advice regarding its use
Q. Is lidocaine a controlled substance / addictive?
No. Lidocaine is not controlled substance or addictive
Q. Is lidocaine available over the counter?
No. It is categorized as schedule H drug in India and it is available only by prescription given by your docto
Q. Is Lox (lidocaine) safe to eat?
No. Lidocaine should never be taken by mouth
Q. Does lignocaine cause swelling/ drowsiness/ makes you high/ weight gain/ kill sperm?
Lignocaine is not known to cause swelling/ drowsiness/ makes you high/ weight gain/ kill sperm. However, if you experience such side effects consult your doctor
Q. Can I take Advil/ ibuprofen/paracetamol/ Tylenol/ Vicodin/ Nyquil with lidocaine?
Lignocaine can be taken with above mentioned drugs. Consult your doctor regarding its use.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website