Otiflox Ear Drop bottle of 5 ml Ear Drop
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Composition Neomycin 0.5% w/v,Beclometasone 0.025% w/v,Clotrim
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Otiflox Ear Drop Uses:
Otiflox Ear Drop composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Neomycin for the treatment of bacterial skin infections.
- It should be applied to the affected areas as a thin film, two or three times daily, or as advised by your doctor.
- Don't use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor. Inform your doctor if your skin problem hasn't improved after seven days of treatment.
- Don't apply it to broken skin and avoid getting it in your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Don't cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.Â
- It may cause temporary burning, itching or a redness at application site. This is usually mild. Consult your doctor if you experience a more severe reaction.
Otiflox Ear Drop Side Effects:
How to use Otiflox Ear Drop :
How Otiflox Ear Drop works:
Neomycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. How long does Neomycin takes to work?
Usually, Neomycin starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. What if I don't get better after using Neomycin?
Inform your doctor if you don't feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Your doctor may increase the dose of Neomycin or switch you to an alternate option, which may work for you. Also, inform him if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Q. Can I stop taking Neomycin if I feel better?
No, do not stop taking Neomycin and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 70.46MRP 85.93