Orofer S 100 Injection 5ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Iron Sucrose 100mg/5ml
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Orofer S 100 Injection Uses:
Orofer S 100 Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Orofer S 100 Injection
Orofer S 100 Injection is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effects to the developing baby; however, there are limited human studies.
- Iron Sucrose is prescribed for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia.
- It is given as a slow injection into veins or as drip under the supervision of a doctor.
- You may be asked for regular monitoring of iron level in blood while taking this medicine.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Inform your doctor if notice shortness of breath, swelling of face, low blood pressure, itching, or rash.Â \nÂ
Orofer S 100 Injection Side Effects:
Iron Sucrose : Nausea, Black/dark colored stools, Diarrhea, Constipation, Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness)
How to use Orofer S 100 Injection :
No interaction found/established
How Orofer S 100 Injection works:
Kapifer 100mg Injection is an anti-anemic medication. It replenishes the iron stores in your body. Iron is vital for the formation of new red blood cells and hemoglobin, a substance that gives these cells the ability to transport oxygen.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 263.58MRP 321.44