Oncocin 2mg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt Ltd
Composition Mitomycin 2mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Oncocin 2mg Injection Uses:
Oncocin 2mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Inform your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions: kidney disease; heart disease; or asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), sleep apnea, or other breathing disorder.
- Before you take mitomycin, inform your doctor if have /are being treated for kidney disease, bleeding disorder or blood disorder.
- Take precautions as mitomycin can lower the ability of your body to fight infections and the ability of your blood to clot. You may get an infection or bleed more easily.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any redness, sores, oozing, or other skin changes during or after your treatment with mitomycin. Skin changes can occur several weeks or months after a mitomycin injection.Â
- Do not drive or operate machinery as mitomycin may cause weakness and lethargy.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Oncocin 2mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Oncocin 2mg Injection :
How Oncocin 2mg Injection works:
Yes, Vesimycin is a Vesicant
Q. Is Vesimycin radioactive/ radiosensitizer?
No, Vesimycin is not radioactive but it is a radiosensitizer
Q. Is Vesimycin an antibiotic?
Yes, Vesimycin is an antibiotic
Q. Is Vesimycin fda approved?
Yes, Vesimycin is FDA approved
Q. Is Vesimycin carcinogenic/does it cause hairloss?
Yes, Vesimycin is carcinogenic and may cause hair loss. Please consult your doctor if you notice any side effects
Q. How does Vesimycin/ Vesimycin c work?
Vesimycin works by inhibiting the growth of the cancer cell.
Medicine disease interaction:
Use of Oncocin 2mg Injection may not be recommended in some patients with liver disease.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 74.19MRP 90.47