Olsi H 12.5 mg/40 mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By C M R Life Sciences
Composition Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg,Olmesartan Medoxomil 40
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Olsi H 12.5 mg/40 mg Tablet Uses:
Olsi H 12.5 mg/40 mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Hydrochlorothiazide helps lower blood pressure and also removes excess water from your body.
- Take it in the morning with breakfast to avoid getting up at night to urinate.
- It makes you feel dizzy. Avoid driving and attention requiring activity until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid alcohol intake while taking Hydrochlorothiazide as it may increase the dizziness.Â
- It may cause a sudden drop of sodium level in blood. Avoid low sodium diet while you are taking this medication.
- Monitor your blood pressure after starting Hydrochlorothiazide, and notify your doctor if it does not lower down.
- Notify your doctor if you experience dizziness, tiredness, or muscle weakness that does not go away.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.Â
Olsi H 12.5 mg/40 mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Olsi H 12.5 mg/40 mg Tablet :
How Olsi H 12.5 mg/40 mg Tablet works:
Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is Hydrochlorothiazide a statin/ opiate?
No.It is the derivative of chlorothiazide
Q. Is Hydrochlorothiazide bad for your kidneys?
No.Hydrochlorthiazide is a safe drug at prescribed dose by your doctor. Consult your doctor if you have kidney disease and follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Can I take hydrochlorothiazide with lisinopril/ ibuprofen/ synthroid/ aspirin/ potassium/ phentermine/ losartan/ naproxen/ magnesium/ vitamins?
Taking other medicines may alter the effects of hydrochlorothiazide. Always consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required
Q. Does hydrochlorothiazide cause diabetes/ erectile dysfunction/ weight loss/ gout/ constipation/tinnitus/ potassium loss?
Hydrochlorothiazide causing these side effects is rare or uncommon. However, consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects
Q. Does Hydrochlorothiazide have sulfa in it?
Yes.Hydrochlorothiazide has sulfa and it is chemically known as 6-chloro- 3, 4-dihydro-2 H-1, 2, 4-benzothiadiazine-7-sulfonamide 1, 1-dioxide
Q. Does Hydrochlorothiazide clean your system?
No.Hydrochlorothiazide reduces extra fluid in the body.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 106.60MRP 130.00