OLEPTAL OD 300 10'S
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By TORRENT PHARMA
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
OLEPTAL OD 300 Uses:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Take your medication regularly as directed by your doctor as missing doses can trigger seizures.
- Do not change the brand of your medicine and make sure that you have sufficient amount of medicine present with you.
- Some healthy tips to prevent seizures:
- Practice yoga every day. \n
- Get enough sleep at nighttime. \n
- Limit the use of screen time such as mobile/ laptop. \n
- Take your medication on time. \n
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- It may increase the risk of low sodium levels in the blood. Inform your doctor if you develop difficulty concentrating, memory problems, confusion, weakness, and unsteadiness.
- Talk to your doctor if you notice sudden mood changes or develop suicidal thoughts.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as it may increase the seizure frequency.
OLEPTAL OD 300 Side Effects:
How to use OLEPTAL OD 300 :
How OLEPTAL OD 300 works:
Yes, Nisilix affects weight and may cause weight gain. Additionally, in some cases, weight loss has also been reported. Consult a dietician and follow a diet plan to maintain your weight.
Q. What are the advantages of Nisilix over carbamazepine?
Nisilix has fewer side effects as compared to carbamazepine. Moreover, Nisilix can be started with clinically effective dose as against carbamazepine which requires frequent visits to the doctor before an effective dose can be decided based on the patientâ€™s response.
Q. Does Nisilix cause memory loss?
Yes, memory loss is a common side effect of Nisilix, but it does not occur in everyone.
Q. How can I watch for early symptoms of suicidal thoughts and actions?
You should pay attention to any changes, especially sudden changes in mood, behaviors, thoughts, or feelings. Be aware of common warning signs that might be a signal for risk of suicide. Some of these include talking or thinking about hurting yourself or ending your life, withdrawing from friends and family, becoming depressed or worsening of your depression, or becoming preoccupied with death and dying. Never miss an appointment with your doctor and stay connected with the doctor even between visits.
Q. When and how should I take Nisilix?
Take it exactly as directed by your doctor. It is recommended that you take it twice every day, unless your doctor tells you otherwise. Taking your medicine at the same time each day will have the best effect. It will also help you remember when to take it. Nisilix can be taken with or without food.
Q. For how long do I need to take Nisilix. Can I stop taking it on my own?
You should take your medicine for the time and duration prescribed by your doctor. Nisilix helps to control your epilepsy but does not cure it. You must take this medicine every day, even if you feel well. Do not stop taking Nisilix or lower the dose yourself. Stopping your medicine suddenly or lowering the dose may cause seizures. Consult your doctor who will reduce the dose gradually before stopping it completely.
Q. Will the use of Nisilix affect my fertility?
Nisilix is not know to affect fertility in males or females. However, talk to your doctor if you are facing fertility issues while taking this medicine.
Q. Does Nisilix cause hair loss?
Hair loss is a common side effect of Nisilix but does not affect everyone. If there is substantial hair loss, consult your doctor.
Q. Who should not take Nisilix?
You should not take Nisilix if you are allergic to Nisilix, eslicarbazepine or to any of its components. It should also be avoided by pregnant women and women taking birth control pills. Also, people having severe liver or kidney disease and people with a psychiatric disorder should avoid taking Nisilix.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 110.82MRP 135.15