Okeron 0.05mg Injection vial of 1 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Wockhardt Ltd
Composition Octreotide acetate 0.05mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Okeron 0.05mg Injection Uses:
Okeron 0.05mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Octreotide acetate helps treat acromegaly and certain hormone-producing tumors of stomach, liver, and pancreas.
- It is given as an injection under the skin or into a vein.
- It may temporarily cause pain at the site of injection. You can relieve this by gently rubbing the site of injection for a few seconds afterwards.Â
- When used long term, your doctor may monitor your thyroid function, gallbladder function, liver function and vitamin b12 levels regularly.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking medicines to control your blood pressure or if you are diabetic.
- Women who do not wish to conceive should practice an effective method for contraception while taking this medication.
Okeron 0.05mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Okeron 0.05mg Injection :
How Okeron 0.05mg Injection works:
Yes, Unitide is a chemo drug, used in patients with gastro-entero-pancreatic (GEP) endocrine tumors and pituitary tumors
Q. Is Unitide hormone/ protein?
No, Unitide is a peptide or a hormone analogue. It is a synthetic compound derived from somatostatin, a substance normally found in the human body
Q. Is Unitide safe?
Unitide is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is Unitide a proton pump inhibitor/ vasopressor?
No, Unitide is neither a proton pump inhibitor nor a vasopressor
Q. Does Unitide cause hyperglycemia?
Yes, hyperglycemia is a common side effect of Unitide treatment
Q. Does Unitide cause hair loss and weight gain?
Yes, hair loss is a common side effect of Unitide treatment. Unitide may cause weight gain
Q. Does Unitide make you tired?
Yes, Unitide may make you feel tired.
Medicine disease interaction:
Rs 193.52MRP 236.00