Ofrit NZ 500mg/200mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Wonder Healthcare
Composition Nitazoxanide 500mg,Ofloxacin 200mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Ofrit NZ 500mg/200mg Tablet Uses:
Ofrit NZ 500mg/200mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Nitazoxanide to treat a variety of parasitic worm infections.
- It should be taken with food.
- If you are unable to swallow the whole tablet, it may be crushed or chewed and swallowed with a full glass of water.
- It can be harmful to an unborn baby. Do not take it during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Use birth control measures to prevent pregnancy while taking Nitazoxanide.
- Your doctor may monitor your blood counts and liver function before you start taking this medicine and regularly throughout your treatment.
- Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections. Inform your doctor if you develop signs of infection.
- Do not skip doses and finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may increase your risk of further infection.
Ofrit NZ 500mg/200mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Ofrit NZ 500mg/200mg Tablet :
How Ofrit NZ 500mg/200mg Tablet works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 65.60MRP 80.00