Nuroday Injection vial of 2 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Wockhardt Ltd
Composition Methylcobalamin/Mecobalamin 1000mcg,Vitamin B6 (Py
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Nuroday Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Methylcobalamin/Mecobalamin helps replenish vitamin B12 level in your body.
- This further helps in regeneration of damaged nerves in the body.
- Avoid or limit alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking the medication even if your symptoms improve. Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
Nuroday Injection Side Effects:
How to use Nuroday Injection :
How Nuroday Injection works:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 19.68MRP 24.00