Nujest 100mg Soft Gelatin Capsule strip of 10 soft gelatin capsules
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Dynamed Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Composition Progesterone (Natural Micronized) 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Nujest 100mg Soft Gelatin Capsule Uses:
Nujest 100mg Soft Gelatin Capsule composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Progesterone (Natural Micronized) is a natural progesterone available as a micronized formulation which helps in better absorption of this medicine.
- It is used as a part of hormone replacement therapy generally in combination with estrogen.
- It may also be used in the treatment of problems related to menstrual periods such as amenorrhea (absence of periods).
- It also helps in the maintenance of pregnancy in women who are at higher risk of miscarriage.
- It may cause sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
Nujest 100mg Soft Gelatin Capsule Side Effects:
How to use Nujest 100mg Soft Gelatin Capsule :
How Nujest 100mg Soft Gelatin Capsule works:
Evagest contains progesterone, which is a natural female sex hormone. It is used to treat menstrual and pregnancy-related issues that are caused due to hormonal imbalance. It is also prescribed along with estrogen as a part of hormonal replacement therapy for preventing endometrial hyperplasia (thickening of the lining of the uterus).
Q. How and in what dose should I take Evagest?
Evagest is given as an injection into the muscle, by a doctor or nurse only. The dose and duration are decided by your doctor, depending on your exact medical condition.
Q. What if I miss to take Evagest?
Ideally, you must try not to miss any dose. In case if you have missed any dose, please consult with your doctor.
Q. What are the common side effects which I can experience while taking Evagest?
The common side effects associated with Evagest are local injection site reactions (redness, pain or swelling), nausea, vaginal discharge, weight changes, jaundice, mental depression, and fever. If any of these side effects bother you, please consult with your doctor.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 131.20MRP 160.00