Nuhexy 2mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Nusearch Organic
Composition Trihexyphenidyl/Benzhexol 2mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Nuhexy 2mg Tablet Uses:
Nuhexy 2mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Trihexyphenidyl/Benzhexol helps treat Parkinson's disease and drug-induced abnormal movements.
- Dry mouth may occur as a side effect. Frequent mouth rinses, good oral hygiene, increased water intake and sugarless candy may help.
- It may cause dry eyes. Avoid wearing contact lenses and inform your doctor if it bothers you.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Monitoring of intraocular pressure is required while taking this medicine, as an increase in eye pressure may cause blurry vision.
- You may be asked for regular monitoring of hypotension,Â kidney, liver, and cardiac disorder while taking this medicine.Â
- Inform your doctor if you suffer fromÂ glaucoma or if you have trouble passing urine.
- Do not stop taking Trihexyphenidyl/Benzhexol without talkingÂ to your doctor first as that may cause worsening of symptoms.
Nuhexy 2mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Nuhexy 2mg Tablet :
How Nuhexy 2mg Tablet works:
No, Trihexyphenidyl/Benzhexol is not a narcotic. However, its hallucinogenic and euphoriant properties may make the people abuse its use.
Q. Does Trihexyphenidyl/Benzhexol make you drowsy?
Yes, Trihexyphenidyl/Benzhexol may cause drowsiness in some cases. Some people may even experience difficulty in falling asleep. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery when you experience drowsiness or if it causes blurring of vision, dizziness, mild nausea and mental confusion.
Q. What happens if more than the recommended doses of Trihexyphenidyl/Benzhexol are taken?
Taking more than the recommended doses of Trihexyphenidyl/Benzhexol may cause flushing of the skin, nausea, vomiting, dilated pupils, increased heartbeat, rapid respiration, fever, increase in blood pressure, and dryness of mouth, tongue and skin. A rash may appear on the face or upper trunk. You may also experience restlessness, confusion, hallucinations, paranoid and psychotic reactions, incoordination, delirium (a state of mental confusion and emotional disruption) and occasionally convulsions.
Q. Does Trihexyphenidyl/Benzhexol cause weight gain?
Yes, Trihexyphenidyl/Benzhexol may cause weight gain. If you are concerned about your weight gain, consult a dietician for diet plan, exercise regularly, and eat a healthy and nutritious diet.
Medicine disease interaction:
Nuhexy 2mg Tablet can cause blurring of vision, dizziness, mild nausea, and mental confusion in some cases. This may affect your ability to drive.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 9.84MRP 12.00