Nudoxa 20mg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zydus Cadila
Composition Doxorubicin (Liposomal) 20mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Nudoxa 20mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Doxorubicin (Liposomal) helps treat cancer of the breast, blood, and ovaries.
- It is given through a drip into a vein (intravenous infusion) by a doctor or nurse.
- It may make you feel tired or sleepy.Â Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine and for 6 months after stopping treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you notice sores, discolouration or any discomfort in your mouth.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests done to monitor your blood cells, liver, and heart function during treatment with this medicine.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you notice any signs of infection such as fever, sore throat or rash.
Nudoxa 20mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Nudoxa 20mg Injection :
How Nudoxa 20mg Injection works:
Doxorubicin is anti-cancer or antineoplastic chemotherapy drug that belongs to a class of medication called anthracyclines. It slows down or stops the growth of cancer cells by interfering with DNA of the cancer cell
Q. Is doxorubicin liposomal a vesicant?
Doxorubicin liposomal is not a vesicant
Q. What is liposomal doxorubicin?
The molecules of doxorubicin are coated in a fatty capsule called as liposome. This liposome protects the body and allows the doxorubicin to remain in the blood circulation for a longer duration. This means that more amount of drug can be delivered to the cancer cells with less side effects.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 3569.49MRP 4353.04