Nucoxia 120 Tablet 10's
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zydus Cadila
Composition Etoricoxib 120mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Nucoxia 120 Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Nucoxia 120 Tablet
Nucoxia 120 Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- Etoricoxib helps relieve pain and inflammation.
- It may cause fewer stomach problems as compared to other NSAIDs like Ibuprofen or Naproxen.
- It may cause dizziness and fatigue. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Do not consume alcohol while on treatment with this medicine as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Regularly monitor your blood pressure while taking this medicine, particularly in the first two weeks after starting treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of stomach ulcers, heart diseases, high blood pressure, and liver or kidney disease.
- During long-term treatment, your doctor may want to take regular blood tests to monitor your liver function.
- Do not take Etoricoxib if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding.
Nucoxia 120 Tablet Side Effects:
Etoricoxib : Flu-like symptoms, Stomach pain, Diarrhea, Peripheral edema, Flatulence
How to use Nucoxia 120 Tablet :
Nucoxia 120 Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Medicine disease interaction:
Nucoxia 120 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Nucoxia 120 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Nucoxia 120 Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 184.21MRP 224.65