Novaflam-Plus Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Synchem Lab
Composition Ibuprofen 400mg,Paracetamol/Acetaminophen 325mg,Ma
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Novaflam-Plus Tablet Uses:
Novaflam-Plus Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Ibuprofen to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food or milk to prevent upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney problems.
- Do not take indigestion remedies (antacids) within two hours of taking Ibuprofen.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Ibuprofen as it can increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease or stroke.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components if you are taking this medicine for long-term treatment.
Novaflam-Plus Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Novaflam-Plus Tablet :
Taking it with food or milk helps to avoid stomach upset.
How Novaflam-Plus Tablet works:
Ibuprofen is safe if used at the doses and for the duration prescribed by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
Q. Can I take Ibuprofen with Betahistine?
Ibuprofen can be taken with Betahistine. There are no reported drug interactions or harmful effects when they are used together.
Q. Can I take Ibuprofen with Tamsulosin or paracetamol?
Ibuprofen can be taken with Tamsulosin or paracetamol. No harmful side effects or other interactions have been seen when they are taken together.
Q. Can I take Ibuprofen with rabeprazole?
Ibuprofen can be taken with Rabeprazole . Rabeprazole is used to prevent painkiller (NSAIDs) induced gastritis and stomach ulcers by decreasing the production of acid in the stomach. There are no reported drug interactions or harmful effects when they are used together.
Q. Can I take Ibuprofen with famotidine?
Ibuprofen can be taken with Famotidine as no harmul effects have been seen when they are used together. Ibuprofen is a pain killer and belongs to the group of NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents) and you should be careful while taking NSAIDs as they are strong gastric acid stimulators and would increase the gastric acid secretion and further worsen your underlying condition.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 10.82MRP 13.20