Noscotuss Suspension bottle of 100 ml Suspension
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Mankind Pharma Ltd
Composition Noscapine 15mg/5ml,Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4mg/5m
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Noscotuss Suspension Uses:
Noscotuss Suspension composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Noscapine for the symptomatic relief of dry cough.
- It is usually taken for a short time, until the symptoms clear up.
- Measure the syrup with a special dose-measuring spoon or cup, not a regular table spoon.Â
- Drink extra fluids to help loosen the congestion and lubricate your throat while you are taking this medication.
- It should not be administered to patients with chronic cough or where cough is accompanied by excessive secretions.
- Inform your doctor if your cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Noscotuss Suspension Side Effects:
How to use Noscotuss Suspension :
Take it with food if stomach upset occurs.
How Noscotuss Suspension works:
Yes Conos is OTC
Q. Is Conos obtained from poppy plants?
Cultivated opium poppy plants are only commercial source of Conos.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 59.53MRP 72.60