Nootropil C Tablet 10's
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By UCB India Pvt Ltd
Composition Citicoline 500mg,Piracetam 800mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Nootropil C Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Citicoline helps in the treatment of stroke, head injury, Alzheimer's disease, and dementia in Parkinson's disease.
- Do not take this medicine in higher amounts or frequency than that told by your doctor.
- Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you develop allergic reaction after taking the medication.
- Side effects such as trouble sleeping, diarrhoea, stomach pain, decreased blood pressure, irregular heart rate may occur with Citicoline. These may not be with everyone.
- Any of the side effects other than mentioned above if occur, do consult the treating physician.
Nootropil C Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Nootropil C Tablet :
How Nootropil C Tablet works:
Citicoline is a form of an essential nutrient called choline which is naturally present in the body. It protects the nerve cells in the brain from damage and also helps to repair the damaged nerve cells. Therefore, it improves learning, memory and cognitive function (processing information or perception) in Alzheimerâ€™s disease.
Q. Can I take alcohol during treatment with Citicoline?
There are no studies to determine the effect of alcohol on treatment with Citicoline. However, since Citicoline is prescribed for stroke, Alzheimerâ€™s disease, Parkinsonâ€™s disease, head injury, and age-related memory impairment, it is best to avoid the consumption of alcohol.
Q. Can students take Citicoline to improve memory and learning?
No, students should not take Citicoline since studies show that Citicoline is effective only in age-related memory problems, memory problems associated with long-standing stroke, and in Alzheimerâ€™s disease. Moreover, there is no data available for use of this medicine in children.
Q. What is the role of Citicoline in stroke?
In cases of stroke caused due to blood clots, taking Citicoline orally can help the patient recover completely within 3 months. Also, giving Citicoline either intravenously (injecting the medicine in vein directly) within 12 hours of having stroke or daily for 7 days after the stroke can help the patient recover sooner.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 541.20MRP 660.00