Nezaflo Nasal Spray 12ml
Manufactured By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Composition Fluticasone Propionate 0.05% w/v
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
No interaction found/established
- Fluticasone PropionateÂ helps treat inflammation, severe allergies, flare-ups of ongoing illnesses, and many other medical problems that require either reduction of inflammation or suppression of the immune system.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Fluticasone Propionate can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems can happen when you start taking Fluticasone Propionate. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.
- Do not stop taking Fluticasone Propionate suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.
How to use:
How it works:
Yes, Fluticasone is available in various forms. Fluticasone relieves sneezing, runny, stuffy, or itchy nose, and itchy, watery eyes caused by allergies (allergy to pollen, mold, dust, or pets). On the other hand, Fluticasone cream treats many kinds of inflammatory skin diseases when applied to the skin. It can also be used to relieve inflamed skin, redness, and itching in several skin problems (like eczema, psoriasis, lichen planus, discoid lupus erythematosus, and allergic contact skin reaction).
Q. How does Fluticasone Propionate work?
Fluticasone Propionate is a corticosteroid, which works by decreasing the inflammation caused by allergies. It reduces inflammation by blocking the release of certain natural substances that cause allergic symptoms such as swelling, redness, and pain.
Q. How long does Fluticasone Propionate take to start working? Sneezing and itchy nose is very tiresome for me.
The time Fluticasone Propionate requires to start working differs from person to person. However, you may get relief within 8 hours of starting Fluticasone Propionate. It may even take several days before you see maximum benefits. In order to improve your symptoms faster, it is important to take the medicine regularly as it increases the efficiency.
Q. My friend developed a severe allergic reaction when she started Fluticasone Propionate. Could it be due to Fluticasone Propionate even though it is used for allergy purpose?
In very rare cases, Fluticasone Propionate can cause serious allergic reactions such as rash, hives, breathing difficulty, swelling of the face, throat, and tongue. It may also cause low blood pressure which may further cause lightheadedness and the patient may even faint. If these symptoms occur, you should immediately contact your doctor because such allergic reactions can be life threatening.
Q. My brother developed chickenpox while using Fluticasone Propionate. Can Fluticasone Propionate be responsible for chickenpox? What should be done?
Fluticasone Propionate being a corticosteroid weakens the immune system of the body. It could have because of this that your brother developed chicken pox. In such a case where one develops chickenpox, the patient should immediately contact the doctor and stop Fluticasone Propionate. The doctor may consider treating it with antiviral agents.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website