Neuropin 25mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zenith Healthcare Ltd
Composition Clozapine 25mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Neuropin 25mg Tablet Uses:
Neuropin 25mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Clozapine helps treat schizophrenia in people for whom other medicines are ineffective or not tolerated.
- Take it with or without food, preferably at the same time everyday.
- It can cause dizziness and sleepiness. Be cautious while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- It may cause low blood pressure and dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids and rise slowly from a sitting or lying position.
- It may increase your weight, blood sugar and cholesterol. Eat healthy, exercise regularly and monitor your blood levels regularly.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests done to monitor your blood cells during treatment with this medicine. Inform your doctor immediately if you notice any signs of infection such as fever, sore throat or rash.
- Do not stop taking Clozapine without talkingÂ to your doctor first as it may cause worsening of symptoms.
Neuropin 25mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Neuropin 25mg Tablet :
How Neuropin 25mg Tablet works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advisable. Inform your doctor if you experience nausea, vomiting and/or weight loss while taking this medicine.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 16.22MRP 19.78