Natamet Eye Drops 5ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Composition Natamycin 5% w/v
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Natamet Eye Drops Uses:
Natamet Eye Drops composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
No interaction found/established
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper, as it may contaminate the solution.
- Do not stop using natamycin even if you feel well. To clear up your infection completely, use natamycin for the full course of treatment.
- Consult your doctor if symptoms do not get better within 7 to 10 days or they get worse.
- Do not wear contact lenses if have signs of conjunctivitis or keratitis.
- Natamycin is not recommended for use in children.
Natamet Eye Drops Side Effects:
How to use Natamet Eye Drops :
How Natamet Eye Drops works:
Natcon has no known effects on causing cancers
Q. Where does Natcon come from?
Natcon is an antibiotic derived from Streptomyces natalensis
Q. How does Natcon work?
Natcon belongs to a class of medicines called tetraene polyene antibiotic. Natcon binds to the fungal cell wall, alters the permeability of the cell wall and causes depletion of the cellular contents; thereby reducing growth and proliferation of fungi
Q. Why Natcon does not affect bacteria?
The mechanism of action of Natcon is through binding of the molecule to the sterol moiety of the fungal cell membrane. Since bacterial cell wall doesn't contain sterol moiety, it doesn't affect bacteria.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 104.96MRP 128.00