Myxnib 500000IU Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Indiabulls pharmaceutical ltd
Composition Polymyxin B 500000IU
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Myxnib 500000IU Injection Uses:
Myxnib 500000IU Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Polymyxin B treats serious bacterial infections that have not responded to treatment with other antibiotics.Â
- It is given by injection or drip (infusion) into a vein usually over 30-60 minutes.Â
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.Â
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Inform your doctor if ti doesnâ€™t stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests done to monitor the level of the medicine in your blood.Â
Myxnib 500000IU Injection Side Effects:
How to use Myxnib 500000IU Injection :
How Myxnib 500000IU Injection works:
Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Also, inform him if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Q. Can I stop taking Polymyxin B when I feel better?
No, do not stop taking Polymyxin B and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 1968.00MRP 2400.00