Mycotuf C 250mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Cycloserine 250mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Mycotuf C 250mg Tablet Uses:
Mycotuf C 250mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Cycloserine is used in combination with other medicines for the treatment of tuberculosis.
- Take it at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- Cycloserine may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Cycloserine as this may worsen the side effects.
- During treatment, you will need to have regular blood tests to monitor your kidney and liver function, blood cell counts and the amount of medicine in your blood.
- Stop taking Cycloserine and inform your doctor if you experience skin rashes, headaches, tremor, fits, problems with speech or movement, depression, or other changes in mood, thoughts or behavior.
- Do not stop taking this medicine until your doctor tells you to.
Mycotuf C 250mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Mycotuf C 250mg Tablet :
How Mycotuf C 250mg Tablet works:
No, do not stop taking Novaserine and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Medicine disease interaction:
Use of Mycotuf C 250mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 388.94MRP 474.32