Mycotreat-S 360 Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Genix Lifescience Pvt Ltd
Composition Mycophenolate sodium 360mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Mycotreat-S 360 Tablet Uses:
Mycotreat-S 360 Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Mycophenolate sodium to stop your body from rejecting a transplanted organ (e.g. kidney, heart or liver).
- It may take 6 to 12 weeks for Mycophenolate sodium to start working. Keep taking it as prescribed.
- Take itÂ with food to minimize possible side effects like nausea and stomach pain.
- It makes you more susceptible to getting infections. Avoid contact with people who have an infection and consult your doctor immediately if you develop a sore throat, high temperature or any other signs of infections.
- It may cause birth defects so birth control is required in females of reproductive age.
- Protect yourself from direct sunlight by wearing protective clothing and applying a sunscreen with a high sun protection factor (SPF).
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests done to monitor the levels of blood cells in your blood. Inform your doctor if you experience symptoms such as unexplained bruising or bleeding, sore throat, mouth ulcers, or fever.
Mycotreat-S 360 Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Mycotreat-S 360 Tablet :
How Mycotreat-S 360 Tablet works:
While taking Ceptimmun S, you should limit your exposure to sunlight, and wear protective clothing or use sunscreen when you are in the sun. You should not donate blood or sperm if you are on this medicine, and wait for at least 3 months after stopping Ceptimmun S. Also, if you are a woman then you should avoid pregnancy while taking this medicine.
Q. There are two forms of mycophenolate available i.e mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) and enteric-coated mycophenolate sodium (EC-MPS). Can I use them interchangeably?
No, you should not use MMF and EC-MPS interchangeably unless changed by your doctor. These two have different absorption characteristics i.e they take different time to reach blood and other parts of the body. Moreover, EC-MPS dissolves in intestine while MMF dissolves in stomach. Therefore, EC-MPS causes fewer incidence of diarrhea and other stomach problems when compared to MMF.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 610.90MRP 745.00