Mucobest L Syrup bottle of 100 ml Syrup
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Arovea Lifesciences Pvt Ltd
Composition Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol 1mg/5ml,Ambroxol 30mg/
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Mucobest L Syrup Uses:
Mucobest L Syrup composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol is used to relieve symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) such as coughing, wheezing and breathlessness.
- The inhalers are called 'reliever' inhalers as they give you quick relief from breathing problems.
- Always keep the inhaler upright during loading of the dose and administration steps.
- Dry mouth may occur as a side effect. Frequent mouth rinses, good oral hygiene, increased water intake and sugarless candy may help.
- Gargle with warm water after each inhalation to avoid any fungal infections in your mouth and throat.
- If you need to use Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol more than 3 times a week, it could be a sign that your breathing problem is not well controlled. Talk to your doctor about it.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart diseases or if you experience heart racing, headache, or chest pain.
Mucobest L Syrup Side Effects:
How to use Mucobest L Syrup :
How Mucobest L Syrup works:
No. It belongs to a class of drugs called beta agonists. It relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing in patients who have reversible obstructive airway disease like asthma, or some cases of chronic bronchitis
Q. What is Levosalbutamol syrup?
Levosalbutamol syrup is available for oral use to prevent and treat breathlessness in patients of asthma or chronic bronchitis. It contains 1 mg of Levosalbutamol per 5 ml of syrup.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 53.30MRP 65.00