MQ 100mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Tuttsan Pharma Pvt Ltd
Composition Quinine 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
MQ 100mg Tablet Uses:
MQ 100mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Quinine helps in the treatment of malaria.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Taking too much of this medicine may lead to serious, irreversible side effects.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Quinine affects you.
- Have regular eye tests done while you are taking this medicine. Stop taking Quinine and immediately inform your doctor if you notice any changes in your vision.
- Inform your doctor if you develop a rash or ringing in your ears.
- It can cause lowering of blood sugar level. Inform your doctor if you experience symptoms such as cold sweats, cool pale skin, tremor, and anxiety.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
MQ 100mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use MQ 100mg Tablet :
How MQ 100mg Tablet works:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 20.50MRP 25.00