MONOPARK 40MG TABLET strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Pfizer Ltd
Composition Isosorbide Mononitrate 40mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
MONOPARK 40MG TABLET Uses:
MONOPARK 40MG TABLET composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Isosorbide Mononitrate for the prevention and treatment of heart-related chest pain (angina).
- Eat healthy (low-fat, high-fibre, low-sodium diet), quit smoking, increase your physical activity, watch your weight, and reduce stress.
- Isosorbide Mononitrate may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Isosorbide Mononitrate as it may cause increased dizziness.
- It may cause headaches which usually go away after a few days of continued treatment. Inform your doctor if it persists.
- You may develop tolerance to Isosorbide Mononitrate with time, meaning that the same dose may be less effective next time. Follow the prescribed dosing schedule to avoid this.
- Stop taking sildenafil or Tadalafil like medication while on treatment with Isosorbide Mononitrate as it may cause low blood pressure.
MONOPARK 40MG TABLET Side Effects:
How to use MONOPARK 40MG TABLET :
How MONOPARK 40MG TABLET works:
Yes,Monotus may affect the heart rate.Monotus causes a decrease in the blood pressure. This decrease in blood pressure further causes a decrease in the heart rate (bradycardia). In some cases, it may also cause an increase in the heart rate (tachycardia). Consult your doctor in case you do not feel well after taking this medicine or if you notice a change in your heart rate.
Q. What if I forget to take a dose of Monotus?
You can take the forgotten dose of Monotus if you remember it within 12 hours. However, if you remember it after 12 hours of the scheduled time, then skip the missed dose and continue with the next dose.
Q. Can I stop taking Monotus after sometime?
No, do not stop taking this medicine without talking to your doctor. Stopping it suddenly may increase your chances of having anginal attack. If you have any concerns regarding Monotus consult your doctor.
Q. What are the symptoms of overdose of Monotus?
Taking more than the recommended dose of Monotus may cause throbbing headache, reddening of the skin, chills along with sweating, nausea, vomiting and a fast heartbeat. Seek emergency help and consult your doctor immediately if you take more than the recommended dose of this medicine.
Q. Can Monotus be taken at night?
Depending upon the dose, your doctor may recommend you to take this medicine once or twice daily. When single dose is recommended, then it is preferred to be taken in the morning. If taking it twice a day, maintain a gap of 7 hours between the two doses. This helps decrease the chances of Monotus becoming ineffective (tolerance) after sometime.
Q. Does Monotus lower BP?
Yes,Monotus can cause a fall in blood pressure. This medicine widens the blood vessels and decreases the resistance in them, causing a fall in blood pressure. This fall in blood pressure may in turn decrease the heartbeat which can lead to angina. This medicine should be avoided in people who already have low blood pressure. Discuss with your doctor if you have any concerns.
Q. Can I take sildenafil while taking Monotus?
No, you should not take sildenafil along with Monotus. Both these medicines lower blood pressure and belong to the same class. Taking these two medicines together may cause severe decrease in blood pressure, fainting and even heart attack. Along with this, also avoid taking other medicines belonging to similar class such as vardenafil and tadalafil.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 28.11MRP 34.28