Mobilex Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Canon Biotech
Composition Diacerein 50mg,Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chlor
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Mobilex Tablet Uses:
Mobilex Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Diacerein helps relieve the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- Exercise to strengthen muscles around the affected joint and manage your weight along with taking this medication.
- It may take several weeks to see treatment benefits. Keep taking the medicine as prescribed by your doctor.Â
- It may increase your blood sugar level. If you are diabetic, monitor your levels regularly.
- Do not take Diacerein if you are suffering from diarrhea or are above 60 years of age.
- Let your doctor know if your symptoms do not improve even after two to three months of taking the medication.
Mobilex Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Mobilex Tablet :
How Mobilex Tablet works:
Diacerein is used for treating swelling and pain in the joints due to osteoarthritis
Q. How does diacerein work?
Diacerein belongs to a class of medication call anthraquinones. It acts by blocking chemicals which cause inflammation and destruction of cartilage in the body
Q. Is diacerein safe?
Diacerein is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q. Is diacerein a steroid or painkiller?
Diacerein is not a steroid or pain killer
Q. What is diacerein with a glucosamine tab?
Diacerein is sometimes sold in combination with glucosamine for treating symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 98.40MRP 120.00